Saturday 2 April 2016

March Wrap Up & April TBR


Whoo-boy. I did a metric TONNE of reading this month. Including 2 books in one day, which is a first for me. But I've been in a reading mood and I've read some really awesome series and books this month!

BOOKS READ


Stalking Darkness (Nightrunner #2) by Lynn Flewelling 
Traitor's Moon (Nightrunner #3) by Lynn Flewelling 
Kings Rising (Captive Prince #3) by C.S. Pacat ★ 1/2
YOLO Juliet by Brett Wright 
The Walled City by Ryan Graudin ★ 1/2
The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers ★ 1/2
 The Boys Who Challenged Hitler by Phillip Hoose 
Glimpses (Nightrunner #3.5) by Lynn Flewelling 
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery 
Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones 
The Shadow Reader (Shadow Reader #1) by Sandy Williams 
Half A King (Shattered Sea #1) by Joe Abercrombie ★ 1/2
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray ★ 1/2
Gated (Gated #1) by Amy Christine Parker ★ 1/2


CHALLENGE UPDATES
GOODREADS: 34/50 [+14]
ALPHABET: 17/26 [+5]
SERIES: 3 complete [+2]; 11 ongoing [-1]


NOTABLE POSTS
Nine Circles of Hell Book Tag
Series Review || Nightrunner #1-3
Top 5 Wednesday || DNFs
Intimidating TBR Book Tag
Top 10 Tuesday || Recent 5 Star Reads


APRIL TBR
FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
Heaven's Queen (Paradox #3) by Rachel Bach
Arrow's Fall (Heralds of Valdemar #3) by Mercedes Lackey

FROM THE LIBRARY:
Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray

Why yes I am going to put Winter on my TBR every month until I manage to convince myself to actually read the darn thing. I'm procrastinating with the end of this series. It's really getting bad.

With the exception of the second Firebird novel, I think I might try to just read off my bookshelves this month. I know I'm going to say that now and then fail miserably, but! I think I could probably make it happen. I have lots to choose from, and quite a few that I've been meaning to get to soon.

And that was my month! What did you read in March? Let's chat in the comments!