Monday 28 March 2016

Monday Mix || Espionage


For NaNoWriMo a number of years back I wrote a pseudo-spy novel. I didn't really have any idea what I was doing, because I've read precious little spy fiction. But oh well! It was fun anyway.

I've posted the mix for that novel here before: Monday Mix || The End Is Where We Begin

And one of the things I love about 8tracks is diving into the tags. And one of the tags that the mix I made and this one I found had in common was "espionage". Which is also the title of the playlist.

From the 8tracks description:
For those who carry the film noir excense, blending amongst the citizens and shadowed alleyways, heart breakers with guns hidden under trench coats, eyes covered by the cold fog and secrets that invite them into violent missions;
Get ready for another playlist with a great atmosphere. I hope you find it inspiring!

Espionage