Monday 25 January 2016

Monday Mix || I'm Going On An Adventure


If you didn't already know, I'm a teacher. And in case you were wondering, marking can be the most tedious thing ever. Seriously.

I've also become rather old lately, and I tend to have a difficult time listening to music with lyrics when I'm trying to multitask. I usually ends up with me stopping whatever else it is I'm trying to do in favour of lip synching along.

Put these two things together and you get to the subject of my "marking" music. What tends to happen is I go to 8tracks and search the "epic" tag. Marking eight-grade math tests is never actually epic, but I can usually convince myself I'm achieving greatness with the right soundtrack on anyway.

So rewind to a few weeks ago, the beginning of school after Christmas break--and lo and behold, marking. That's when I stumbled upon this wonderful playlist.

It is just the right mix of all the wonderful adventure-y songs. Upbeat, charming and impossible not to love. Hence why I needed to showcase it for this week's mix. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

I'm Going On An Adventure