Sunday 3 January 2016

December Wrap Up & January TBR



Aaaaaaah!!!! I actually did it! I read 100 books in 2015! 
... I am never doing that again. On purpose. Phew.
These last few weeks have been stressful!


BOOKS READ



Dragonflight (Pern #1) by Anne McCaffrey 
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley 
Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer 
The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed #1) by Page Morgan 
The Steel Remains (A Land Fit for Heros #1) by Richard Morgan 
Arrows of the Queen (Heralds of Valdemar #1) by Mercedes Lackey 
A Darker Shade of Magic (ADSOM #1) by V.E. Schwab 
Fandemonium (The Wicked + The Divine #2) by Kieron Gillen 
Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars #4) by Ian Doescher 
Saga volume 5 by Brian K. Vaughan 
Generation Why (Ms. Marvel #2) by G. Willow Wilson 
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb 


JANUARY TBR
I got so many books for Christmas (and besides) that I really want to make an effort to read off my bookshelf for a while. I have WAY too many books, so I'm thinking I might try and steer clear of the library for a while. Maybe. Probably not. We'll see how that goes.

... It's been so long since I've actually done a TBR I don't even know what I want to put on it! As always, let's start small and then I have some flexibility to pick from there!

FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

... Start small, she says, and then she picks MASSIVE books. OH WELL.

Have you read any of these? What books did you read in December? What are your plans for January? Let's chat in the comments!