Wednesday 23 December 2015


Well.

Hi.

Listen, I know I've been atrocious about blogging for the last year, but in my defense, 2015 was really hard. I'd just moved, I had all new courses to teach--which were a combination of really academic and really not, both of which are challenging for different reasons. And I kept getting really sick.

But I've still been reading. I've still be watching way too much BookTube. And with all the cool year end videos coming out now, I was really wanting to share some of my thoughts again.

I've archived a lot of collected posts (reviews, challenges, etc) from 2014 so that I can make room for the new-and-improved 2016 versions. I've still been keeping things up to date on my Goodreads profile, so if you're curious, you can check that out.

I know I'm probably screaming out into the void. There weren't that many people following this blog anyway, and I can't imagine many of you stuck around through that indefinite hiatus. But whatever.

I'm here. I'm going to try again. We'll see how this goes.