Tuesday 29 December 2015

Top 10 Tuesday || 2016 Releases


Top 10 Tuesday is, as always, brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. This week: Most Anticipated Releases for the Beginning of 2016!


1. Marked In Flesh (The Others #4) by Anne Bishop
I've loved The Others series for a long time now. So of course I'm going to be excited about another installment!

2. This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by Victoria Schwab
I really like Schwab's writing, both adult and YA, so a book about monsters? Sign me up.

3. Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard
Dennard is a new-to-me author, but I've heard the premise of this book is best friends who save the world, so, yes please.



4. Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
I really need to finish the Darkest Minds trilogy, but this is calling my name--time travel and pirates? I'm in, let's do this.

5. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Diversity in writing paired with my favourite sentence of all time: "reincarnated lives". Do I really have to wait until May???


6. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
A steampunk Western with a reckless gunslinging female lead? What's not to like?

7. A Criminal Magic by Lee Kelly
1920s Prohibition Era--except instead of banning alcohol, they've banned magic. Heck yes.


There are a few books that aren't on this list because they're not due out until the latter part of the year and don't even have covers yet--a new Laini Taylor novel, the second Six of Crows novel, the Walk on Earth a Stranger sequel.... So expect a mid-year update at some point.

In the meantime, are you excited for any of these? What are your most anticipated 2016 releases? Let's chat in the comments!