Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Wrap Up & September TBR


Well. This was the worst reading month of the year by far. But that's not totally surprising, given that I had to pack up my apartment, haul it all across the city and then unpack it all. It's still a work in progress, but I have just had so much to do that reading has not been a priority, sadly. Hopefully I'll get back into my groove this month.

BOOKS READ


Ship Breaker (Ship Breaker #1) by Paolo Bacigalupi 
More Than This by Patrick Ness 
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas 
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo 

CHALLENGE UPDATES
GOODREADS: 69/75 [+4]
ALPHABET: 20/26 [+0]
SERIES: 9 complete [+1]; 8 ongoing [+1]

NOTABLE POSTS
SEPTEMBER TBR

FROM THE LIBRARY:
Reality Boy by AS King
Guardian (Proxy #2) by Alex London

FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
????
All my books are still in boxes :((((((
So who knows, September will be a month of surprises!

One book I didn't include on the library list is Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown because I'm about 75% finished it already. So expect to see that one as well this month.

How did your August reading go? (Better than mine, I hope!) Let's chat in the comments!