Friday 4 July 2014

Alphabet Challenge

So the past few years I've been trying to complete a few reading challenges.

From my wrap up, you'll know that I managed to read 50 books already this year--far surpassing any other attempt I've made. (I've upped my new challenge to 75, we'll see!)

But the other as yet unfinished challenge that I've been working on is the Alphabet Challenge.

The premise is simple. Read 26 different books, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet.

The challenge has been going pretty well so far. Mostly because I've read way more books this year than ever before. But as I was putting my last wrap up together I noticed that I hadn't made any progress this past month with the challenge.

My progress can be found here, and I only have a few letters left... But some of them are going to be pretty tricky. Even after looking at my Goodreads TBR, there are just some letters that seem to be under-represented.

So, I thought I'd open it up to anyone reading this.

If you have any recommendations for books starting with the letters
F, J, K, Q, X, Y, Z... I'd love for you to let me know! 

You can take a look at my TBR linked above, or just my regular Goodreads profile, if you want a sense of my reading tastes... but I'm pretty much open to anything.

Drop me a comment with the book title and tell me why you loved it and I'll do what I can to check it out!

And let me know if you're doing a version of this challenge, or hey, any other reading challenge really.