Saturday 1 March 2014

February Wrap Up & March TBR


I wasn't quite sure how well my reading was going to go down in February, what with it being the shortest month of the year and all. And especially after January's unprecedented progress. But I think I did okay!

BOOKS READ

Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red #2) by Kerstin Gier
Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Vicious by VE Schwab
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West

(The links go to my review, if applicable, and to Goodreads if not.)

CHALLENGE UPDATES
GOODREADS: 17/50 [+8]
ALPHABET: 11/26 [+6]
SERIES: 2 complete [+1]; 5 started [+2]

NOTABLE POSTS
FROM THE LIBRARY:
Winger by Andrew Smith
Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
The Lifecycle of Software Objects by Ted Chiang

FROM MY BOOKSHELF:
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K Le Guin
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

I actually read all the books on my February TBR. Sweet!

I also discovered the magic of inter-library loans this month. With access to all the libraries in my province, I feel like I'm going to be at the library a lot in the coming year!

I really need to step up my game on the 1 library book = 1 bookshelf book ratio. I'm sort of failing miserably. Also, I haven't touched my Kobo yet, so the ebook reading isn't going that well. Oops.

How was your February? What books are on your March TBR? Let me know!